Come on by, put your feet up and let US take care of YOU!
Chalfont Dental Care has been designed with YOU in mind. We want your visit with us to be relaxing, enjoyable and stress-free from the moment you call our office. Our staff is happy to answer any questions that you may have and we look forward to scheduling your appointment. If you have any questions about insurance and coverages, we invite you to speak with our trained professional staff members for a COMPLIMENTARY BENEFITS CHECK.
We roll out the Red Carpet…
We can’t wait for your arrival and we know that you are going to LOVE your experience from the moment you walk in our door. Our friendly staff members welcome you with a “special personalized message”, a tour of our office, and a “welcome treat” waiting for you in your own private dental suite.
You deserve the BEST…
Chalfont Dental Care is equipped with the latest technology for your comfort and well being. We want you to feel comfort in knowing that waiting for you is:
- State-of-the-art digital radiographic equipment that is designed to reduce your radiation exposure. Not only does a digital x-ray require less radiation, but it allows you to view your x-ray instantly, so we can save you time in the chair.
- An intra oral camera that allows you to see your teeth and gums in a magnified version on the monitor in the privacy of your own dental suite.
- A complimentary COMFORT MENU that adds just that extra touch and relaxation to your visits with us!
- Computerized dental record keeping and billing systems to expedite your visits quickly and efficiently.
Because Your Health and Safety is our Top Priority
Sterilization is a high priority in our dental office. We are committed to providing you with a safe environment and as part of our commitment to patient education, we thought that some information about our sterilization procedures may be of interest to you.
Each one of our instruments and hand pieces undergo thorough sterilization, as well as a process called “autoclaving” which uses heat and pressure. For quality assurance purposes, our autoclave device is checked weekly to verify proper sterilization. We use the following steps to achieve the most thorough and complete sterilization.
- Barrier controls: We follow the standard of the American Dental Association and the center for Disease Control. Our staff wears new masks, new gloves and protective eye wear for each patient.
- Sealed autoclave bags: Instruments and drills are enclosed with temperature/time sensitive paper which changes color when sterilization is achieved with color indicator to verify sterilization.
- Disposables: Using disposable whenever possible also helps us to provide you with the highest quality of care.
- Dental equipment: Our dental equipment does not retract fluids. This system uses filters to ensure fresh, non-contaminated water.
- Disinfectants: All disinfectants are approved by the American Dental Association for the counters and other surfaces.
- All treatment surfaces (i.e. counter tops, chairs surfaces, lights, x-ray machines, trays) are all disinfected with the most effective and the safest products available. This is done before and after each patient appointment.
- To ensure safety , we follow a number of standard sterilization procedures with all instruments. First, every instrument is brought back to our sterilization center and placed in an ultrasonic cleaner. Then the instrument is rinsed thoroughly before being sterilized in an autoclave which runs for 20 minutes and reaches a temperature of 400 to 425 degrees, thereby destroying bacteria or viruses. All hand pieces are sterilized in a state-of-the-art autoclave.
- Our autoclave is monitored weekly to ensure it’s effectiveness and safety.
Our staff members undergo extensive training in sterilization procedures and participate in continuing education courses to keep up-to-date on the most advanced techniques in the industry because you deserve nothing but the best!